Saturday, April 19, 2014

Stitching, Peeps, and Rabbits!

Happy Easter Everybody!

Got a bit of my itch to stitch back this weekend and continued on my American Quaker Band.  I love the bright turquoise!!   Feels good to be stitching again!


Today I picked up some purple Peeps!  My favorite Easter sweet!


I have been de-stashing lately and found this really sweet OOP Easter Wabbit!  I thought it would be just perfect for a giveaway!  I will pick a name on Saturday the 26th from those who comment on this post. 


And there is an 'Our Scarlet Letter Years' rabbit hunt here.  There are bunnies hidden in the Scarlet Letter gallery in 22 samplers!  If you find them there is a special discount for those samplers.  All the details are in the link.  Happy Hunting!

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday!!

Happy Stitching!  xxxx





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful stitching

Shebafudge said...

Your stitching is gorgeous. I love the turquoise too. I didn't realize they were sweet treats, how cute!

I would love to enter your 'Wabbit' giveaway please. Happy Easter!

Marilyn said...

Quaker band is looking very pretty on that fabric.
Love your coffee mug!
I would love to win Easter Wabbit.
Thanks for the heads up on the hunt.
Marilyn

Margaret said...

Love your stitching! This is such a beautiful piece. Happy Easter!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Welcome back Itch to Stitch!

I love the rabbit chart too, throw my name in the draw please. But I can't guarantee to duplicate that random ribbon on the finishl, too fiddly for me!

Robin in Virginia said...

I love the colors in your American Quaker Sampler, Amy. I would love to win the rabbit chart; please enter my name.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Robin in Virginia

Robin in Virginia said...

Sorry Krista! I don't know why I typed Amy!

Robin in Virginia

Melissa said...

Krista, I like your new SL start!

I thought your coffee mug is cute. Funny, I don't think I've seen these "peeps" in our stores here.

Anne said...

Yay! So glad you got your mojo back to stitch. Sometimes a happy colour like turquoise is all it takes. It's looking great so far! Those purple peeps look sweet!

Chris said...

Lovely stitching Krista! I really like this sampler.
That mug makes me smile...Binx is smiling too.
Have a great week!

Shirlee said...

Love the band sampler start!

Carol said...

How nice that your urge to stitch has returned, Krista--I think we all go through those times :) Your band sampler is looking very pretty so far--I love stitching with blues, too!